So Father’s Day is on 19th June this year and it’s creeping up real quick! But there’s no need to struggle with ideas on what to get the man in your life this Father’s Day, here at Rosie B’s we’ve done all the hard work and compiled a list of our favourite top 10 Father’s Day gifts! Here you will find a list of unique gift ideas:
- This set of vintage practice stumps and bat makes a perfect gift for anyone with a passion for cricket.
- Our Sophie Allport collection is always a winner when it comes to gifts.
- Is your dad a DIY man? Or a skilled tradesman? Our selection of vintage tools would make a fantastic gift.
- Does your dad love coffee? This vintage coffee grinder would be perfect for him!
- Cheese and biscuits make a fab gift, make sure you give dad the whole package with a cheeseboard and little mice.
- Give dad something different this Father’s Day with these vintage fire extinguishers.
- Even if he’s not a smoker this Mouseman ashtray is super cool!
- La Cave (the cave) and Voiture (car) keyrings – almost impossible to lose keys with one of these keyrings on.
- For the dad that loves reading – vintage books, including; chatterbox, the pickwick papers by Charles Dickens and the big budget for boys. We’ve also got a few more different books in the shop.
- Help dad organise his office in style with these fantastic reclaimed filing drawers.
This is just a list of our favourite 10, there are so more great ideas in both of our shops. Make sure you pop in and have a look!